If you are a fresher looking out for a great start of a career, look out for the following qualities and assess yourself. If you have a “Yes” for all of the questions below, feel free to fill out the form and apply.
- Technology proficiency.
- Holistic understanding of various software concepts.
- Must have completed training in any technology.
- Basic aptitude and comprehension skills.
- Ability to articulate thoughts clearly.
What you will learn?
- You will be involved in all activities from Design, Development to Testing. In short, all phases in a software development.
- You will get yourself equipped with smart work automating as much extent as possible.
- You will have exposure to great brain storming sessions of smart experienced engineers.
- Access to all common code bases and collaboration platforms.
- Use of best tools to make any problem solving a breeze.
- Develop strong communication and interpersonal skills which are fundamental to anyones growth.