Role : Android Developer
Skillset : Android SDK, Kotlin,
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Hyderabad, India
- Involve in design, development, troubleshoot, debug and maintain apps.
- Develop apps from scratch, understand existing code base and implement new features.
- Should be a team player with self driven attitude.
- Should be owning and taking up responsibility for the deliverables and timelines.
- Involve in client communication as and when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Good to Have
- Experience in developing API development.